Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kim K Posts Bikini Shot At Age 14 To Put Plastic Surgery Speculation To Rest

Kim Kardashian

Until then I rely on a lot of support bra! LOL!. She writes: I decided to post this picture to put all the components of plastic surgery at rest! I never had PLASTIC SURGERY! This is a picture of me when I was about 14 years in a bikini. I hope that after seeing this you guys do not ask me a plastic surgery question again! I had a size C since it was 11 years! So one day will surely be a lift, but I am waiting until after I have children. Everyone assumes that Kim Kardashian went under the knife and had plastic surgery If you want to set the record straight once and for all, Kim sent a shot of herself at age 14 in a bikini on his blog this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home